Scouts and Parents,
The Timberline Ski trip will be coming up on the weekend of 22-24 January. That may seem like a long way off, but with two weeks out for Christmas and New Years we only have five meetings prior to the trip.
I need to have a solid number of people attending by our December 16th meeting so we can secure our reservation with Timberline. I have attached the needed forms and information to this email, please look them over, fill them out COMPLETELY, and return them to me. This is usually a popular trip so get your reservation in early.
Please submit all paperwork and payments no later than the January 6th meeting; no applications will be accepted after!!
- The trip will plan on leaving earlier than normal arriving at St. Leo’s at 4:00pm.
- We will be skiing or snowboarding on Saturday and Sunday.
- Beginner classes are available for ski/snowboard.
- The options and pricing are attached: please fill out the forms carefully.
- Dinner on the way is extra, bring money, we will stop on the way.
- Wear Class A’s for transport to and from WV.
- Due to the nature of the event consider this a high-risk outing. We need two adults to identify themselves as willing to lead this event for success. Leading consists of directing the Senior Scout during the outing, handling the gear check-out and return, and being present for safety.
- We also need 4 drivers that can each carry a minimum of 4 plus gear.
Electronic signup can be completed at www.SignUpGenius.com/go/10C0D49AFAC23A3FA7-skitrip
Note: If you sign up electronically you still must complete the Timberline Sign-up and Info Form 2016 .
William J. Schouviller
T/C1113 committee chair
GM district commissioner staff