Troop 1113 – Saturday MB Hike canceled for 12/6

Hikers,

We had decided to attempt our 20 mile hike to finish up the Hiking Merit
Badge this weekend with a walk from Mount Vernon to Roosevelt Island.
Initial weather reports said rain in the morning, now it is rain, heavy at
times, into the afternoon. With this type of weather the hike will not be as
enjoyable as it could be and because of that we will cancel this hike. We
will see if there is another opportunity in December for another hike.

Please reply if you can Hike on Saturday December 13th.

For the Philmont Crew we will have PT on Sunday morning as always (rain or
snow), Layers and Boots, 7am.

Mr Pepin
ASM – Troop 1113
pepin.taifung@gmail.com

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s